Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentine

This post is dedicated to my awesome valentine of almost 11 years, Allie Reveley.


My Valentine

You don't know what you do to me

You don't know how you still knock me off of my feet

You light up the room when you walk in, but you don't see it

My heart still skips a beat when I look at you

Our boys look at you like you are the best thing ever created

They take after their daddy

I know there are days when I fail

There are days when the world is only spinning around me

Those are the days I regret

Because I made a promise that my world would spin around you

I promised to love and serve you

That is still my promise today

I still promise to love you with all of me that's inside me

I still promise to serve you to my dying breath

I still promise to look at you the same as I always have

With admiration, love, and a sense of wonder

To me you are the wonder of my world my Valentine

And you always will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment